For the first time ever in this
country, the mass production of
corrugated pallets has begun.
Our range of corrugated pallets is the largest in the UK
and gives customers an extremely cost-effective
for traditional wooden pallets.
There are so many
advantages to corrugated...
• Lightweight and low cost
• Delivered flat or erected – easy one-person assembly
• Can be erected when needed
• When flat, easier to store and transport
• Good for light loads and interleaving
A good alternative to pool systems...
• No rental administration
• One simple purchase cost
• No concerns about collection and return
• Easy to handle – lower freight cost
Predictable quality, all the time...
• No nails, splinters or broken boards
• Uniform size
• Hygienic – food and pharmaceuticals
• Ideal for air freight
• No need to pre-treat for exports
Corrugated pallets are environmentally friendly...
• Light and 100% recyclable
• Value after use
• Helping towards zero landfill